Jushfoundry (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Jushfoundry website (“Service”) located on the web domain jushfoundry.com. This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy. The Personal Information that we collect are used for providing and improving the Service.
1. Information – collection and use for a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
2. Log data – We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information (“Log Data”) that your browser sends to us. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
3. Cookies – Cookies are files with small amounts of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
4. Security – We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Registered Users – We will be sending out newsletters to our users from time to time. Users are free to unsubscribe from this service.
8. Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel – We will be collecting demographic information with the use of Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel cookie. You can opt out of this function by turning it off in your Ads Settings.
9. We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be a Jushfoundry customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure it meets our requirements.